[Lazarus] Development of other revision control + easy searching through mailing list archives

Dawson abu_joseph at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 08:44:28 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I just joined this list today as a result of an email conversation I had
with the lead developer of LazSVNPkg, the Lazarus SVN plugin for
revision control the SVN way. He suggested that I raise the issue on the
list if I wanted to help on this. So that is the reason I joined the
list and raised this email.

I'm interested in a more universal approach, which would allow one to
use GIT, Mercurial, or let's say Bazaar (or shudder, CVS).

Ah ... another question I have is kind of a noob question, since I'm new
on this list. Since I couldn't see any easy way of searching through the
entire archive for this topic, I laboriously scanned each and every
archive on the list for by SUBJECT. Is there an easier way to do this?
(I tried googling with what I thought were reasonable search terms, but
that didn't help either.) I guess I could download the whole kit kat and
kaboodle and store them locally, but that is a bit of trouble and a bit
of disk space. Any suggestions that would make this less cumbersome
would be appreciated.

Dawson