[Lazarus] TImage - Getting image properties in 'canvas space'

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Mon Apr 16 16:42:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

I load a TLazIntfImage from disk, manipulate it and show it on my form in a TImage. Center, Proportional and Stretch properties of the TImage are set to true.
Now I want to draw some overlays onto it (drawing to the canvas in the OnPaint event). Therefor I obviously need the origin and dimensions of the loaded image in 'canvas space', but I did not find a way to retrieve this information. Do I have to calculate them myself or can the TImage give me the needed information?

Greetings
R.