[Lazarus] How do I debug wince LCL?

Paul van Helden paul at planetgis.co.za
Wed Apr 25 20:46:05 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I can step into LCL code when debugging a Win32 project, but a WINCE
project shows me the exact line number and file name in the stack trace but
always come up with Unable to load file
"\lazarus\lcl\include\custombitmap.inc" (for example). I've tried adding
search paths in debugger options with no success. Where do I tell Lazarus
where to find the wince interface source code? And why doesn't the snapshot
work for wince out-of-the-box like win32 does?

Wince LCL needs a lot of work and I'd like to try to contribute.

Thanks,

Paul.