[Lazarus] FPDocmanager readme suggestion

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 18:00:00 CEST 2012

Reinier Olislagers schrieb:
> Decided to try FPDocmanager. The readme wasn't entirely clear to me.
>
> What about a change like this? Additionally, might it not be better to
> remove the entire paragraph I marked Obsolete?

The FPDocManager requires (parts of) FPC 2.7, so many users may wonder
why it doesn't work right now with the current release. The notes
explain how to use it with older releases, and what changed from earlier
versions of FPDocManager. They will be removed when FPC 2.7 becomes the
new standard compiler for Lazarus.

DoDi