[Lazarus] fpdocmanager questions & crash

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:25:38 CEST 2012

On 2-4-2012 9:43, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Reinier Olislagers schrieb:
>
> Correction: you are right, according to the FPDoc documentation fpcdocs
> must reside inside a FPC source directory, so that the Makefile can find
> the units.
Hmmm... Where did you find that? I know it's at least the easiest
option, but IIRC, you can use things like the FPCSRCDIR environment
variable and css-file command line option to tweak things.

Having the structure is how I currently have my directories set up; I
think I'll try and make that work if possible:
c:\development

   +-extras
   | +-fpcdocs
   | +-synapse
   | +-tiopf
   | +-...
   +-fpctrunk
   +-fpcfixes26
   +-....
   +-lazarusfpctrunk
   +-lazarusfpctrunkx64
   +-lazarusfixes26
   +-....

>>> These files can be omitted as soon as somebody explains how to use the
>>> FPCDocs Makefile to *only* create the FPDoc projects.
>> Not going there... make files are not my forte at all..
> Me2 :-(
Wondering how you are going to make that work for Linux/other OS...
Perhaps you could create the batch/shell files from within fpdoc manager
using TProcess.Execute?

> You're right, I could reproduce and fix this bug :-)
> Please update and try again.
Ok.