[Lazarus] fpdocmanager questions & crash

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 13:36:06 CEST 2012

Reinier Olislagers schrieb:
> On 2-4-2012 9:43, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
>> Reinier Olislagers schrieb:
>> Correction: you are right, according to the FPDoc documentation fpcdocs
>> must reside inside a FPC source directory, so that the Makefile can find
>> the units.
> Hmmm... Where did you find that?

In fpcdocs/README.DOCS. But FPCSRCDIR may be usable when the fpcdocs are
in a different place (as mentioned there).

>>> Not going there... make files are not my forte at all..
>> Me2 :-(
> Wondering how you are going to make that work for Linux/other OS...

Not me :-(

As long as FPC and Lazarus expect that every user can use a console, I
see no better solution. Except that the developers should decide to
distribute the FPDoc projects instead of the Makefile...

DoDi