[Lazarus] Strange dependency of units

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Wed Apr 4 18:45:38 CEST 2012

Michael Schnell schrieb:
 > Unfortunately many projects start "small" and at some point get so
"big" that separating GUI and business code would be appropriate, but
with an advanced project, the effort is a lot harder to do.

Of course, it would always be better to do it right in the first place.
But often it is unknown how a project evolves and it may also be unknown
in which way a project should be splitted (it's not only GUI and "the
rest"). So it can be wasted time when investing more than needed to get
a program running. I don't think that in sum it needs more time to do a
rebuilt later.

The important think IMO is, that *if* a project grows and *if* one
realizes that something needs rebuilding that then this time has to be
available and that a rebuilt has to be done. I often changed complex
parts of programs in a way I could not foresee at start.

And of course the time for bug fixing should be available too.