[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 is branched

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Apr 5 00:35:45 CEST 2012

On 4/4/2012 16:50, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> I updated my Lazarus today, from SVN trunk, and everything works.
> But the splash form shows the old version 0.9.31. However if I click
> in Help>About the info is correct (version 1.1).
>
> Lazarus 1.1 r36566 FPC 2.6.1 i386-win32-win32/win64

i'm on 36559 and my splash shows 1.1 at the bottom... i start my lazarus via
startlazarus...

i'm pretty sure you've also seen my exchanges concerning compiling from the
command line instead of svn update and then firing lazarus and compiling a new
laz from in there? if so, we've learned (in the last months) that we should
"make clean" before "svn up"... then "make all" (the easy way) to build all the
new tools and such... then we can "lazbuild blah blah" to build the new
lazarus... at least my lazbuild.exe and startlazarus.exe are built every time...