[Lazarus] Strange dependency of units

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:03:34 CEST 2012

On 05/04/12 16:15, Michael Schnell wrote:
> So there is a possibility to feed user events to the queue in GTK ? If

Yes, you can add your own file descriptors for the gdk event loop to
watch.  So you can have the loop wake up when there's input on a network
socket, for instance.  You can add any new event source which can have
prepare/check/dispatch/finalize functions.

You can use the glib event loop in non-gui programs, too.

> so, I don't understand why the GTK Widget Type (other than the Windows
> Widget Type) implements additional (an) queue(s) in Pascal code. (I

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the GTK interface code, could you
point me to this additional queue?

Henry