[Lazarus] Strange dependency of units

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Apr 5 18:16:13 CEST 2012

On 04/05/2012 06:03 PM, Henry Vermaak wrote:

> Yes, you can add your own file descriptors for the gdk event loop to
> watch.
I did not know about this concept. Maybe this is a perfect solution. If
so, why does (or did when I checked quite a long time ago) GT2 implement
at least one additional event queue in Pascal code =

> You can use the glib event loop in non-gui programs, too.

Yes I know this but I understood that this can't easily be synced with
the gdk queue (thus preventing an "general" implementation). Maybe your
hint above shows this way.

-Michael