[Lazarus] Vector graphics

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:11:18 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Koenraad Lelong
<lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be> wrote:
> So I would need some drawing routines, eventually with filled surfaces i.e.
> filled circles, rectangles but also rectangles with rounded corners, etc.
> What could I use ? I tried compiling fpvectorial on lazarus 0.9.30.4, but it
> needs fcl version 1.01. I think that's from a newer version of fpc than
> 2.6.0 I'm using.

I think it should work fine in Lazarus 0.9.30, just edit the
dependency. fpvectorial is mostly independent from Lazarus, only the
2D drawing output uses the LCL.

fpvectorial does not depend on having a new FPC. I recommend using the
latest svn of fpvectorial which is in the lazarus trunk.

Of course I highly recommend using fpvectorial for you task, I can
offer you tips as to how to add support for the file format you are
working with, and as a bonus you get support for all formats already
supported by fpvectorial.

If you have trouble setting up the necessary things you could try a
snapshot of Lazarus trunk.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho