[Lazarus] Unknown Run-Time error : 202

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Tue Apr 10 17:19:01 CEST 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Reinier Olislagers
<reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10-4-2012 17:02, Marcos Douglas wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Reinier Olislagers
>> <reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Pardon me, but couldn't you have used lazbuild or make to get a working
>>> (bare bones) Lazarus.exe?
>>
>> No. I use the IDE to create a new release from itself.
>>
>> Make: creates a default IDE without my own configurations and components.
>> lazbuild: I never used so, I need to learn before.
> You can use the default IDE that make and lazbuild created to compile
> and add all your components again.
>
> If required, you could specify your --primary-config-path with lazbuild,
> but I don't think this would be necessary if you're just compiling a
> bare idea.
>
> Wasn't this already discussed recently, e.g. in the Lazarus 1.0 thread?
>
> Alternatively, you could use lazbuild --build-ide= to directly build the
> IDE with your selected packages, or in recent builds, apparently
> lazbuild useride (recently discussed on mailing list)

Yes, that was discussed recently in the "Lazarus 1.0" thread but as I
said, I never used lazbuild. I will try, but I need to learn how it
works.
I could use Make to create a default IDE and after compile again using
the IDE but it take time... but this was the plan B.
Fortunately I found an old version of IDE. I opened and recompiled.
Everything works again.

Thanks, anyway.  ;-)

Marcos Douglas