[Lazarus] Changes of make, part I

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 12:39:08 CEST 2012

I think I am being a little dumb here....
What command would I need to issue, to stay up-to-date with trunk, building
a new IDE (I guess?) and making sure all of my components are up-to-date.
Would it be: make clean all lazarus-ide?

Sorry if the question has already been answered, and that I have missed it!

Richard