[Lazarus] Changes of make, part I

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:13:16 CEST 2012

On 11 April 2012 14:55, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

>  >
> > ./lazbuild.exe --build-ide=
> > primary config path: C:\Users\Richard\AppData\Local\lazarus
> > After running make clean lazbuild useride I get the following error:
> >[...]
> > ERROR: Package file not found
> > The package "FCL" is installed, but no valid package file (.lpk) was
> found.
> > A broken dummy package was created.
> > lazbuild is non interactive, aborting now.
> > make: *** [useride] Error 2
>
> It can not find fcl.lpk, which means lazbuild uses the
> wrong Lazarus directory.
> I will improve the error message.
>
> Are you sure you are updating?
> Have you ever started the IDE on this machine?
>

> Mattias

Mattias,
I installed 9.30.RC3 in a c:\lazarus directory
Then, did a svn checkout in a new c:\lazarus-trunk directory
Then, copied the fpc bin directory from c:\lazarus to c:\lazarus-trunk and
put it in the windows path
Then, changed to the c:\lazarus-trunk director and typed the following:
make clean
svn up
make lazbuild useride

Does that sound ok?