[Lazarus] Changes of make, part I

Richard Mace richard at shrinkyourbills.co.uk
Wed Apr 11 16:55:26 CEST 2012

On 11 April 2012 15:45, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> > Mattias,
> > I installed 9.30.RC3 in a c:\lazarus directory
> > Then, did a svn checkout in a new c:\lazarus-trunk directory
> > Then, copied the fpc bin directory from c:\lazarus to c:\lazarus-trunk
> and
> > put it in the windows path
> > Then, changed to the c:\lazarus-trunk director and typed the following:
> > make clean
> > svn up
> > make lazbuild useride
> >
> > Does that sound ok?
>
> It should work now.
> I changed "make useride" to override the lazarusdir.
>
> Mattias

Mattias,
It got a "lot" further this time (after I copied the additional components
across from the old c:\lazarus\components directory)..
Now, I get the following?

Compiling useunitdlg.pas
Compiling findoverloadsdlg.pas
Compiling editorfilemanager.pas
Compiling cleandirdlg.pas
Compiling showdeletingfilesdlg.pas
Compiling compatibilityrestrictions.pas
Compiling restrictionbrowser.pas
Compiling projectwizarddlg.pas
lazarus.pp(73,2) Fatal: Can't open include file "revision.inc"
TExternalToolList.Run Exception: C:\lazarus-trunk\ide\lazarus.pp(73,2)
Fatal: Ca
n't open include file "revision.inc"
ERROR: tool reported error
make: *** [useride] Error 2