[Lazarus] TProcess, UTF8, Windows

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sat Apr 14 15:20:33 CEST 2012

Hans-Peter Diettrich schrieb:
 > Have you ever opened the FPDoc Editor window?

No. Just tried it. Seems to be yet another tool do some kind of
documentation. Can I use it to change the documenation of FindFirst and
CopyFile? If yes, how? I cannot type anything into the two lines
"Short:" and "Link:".

 > In the trunk version the available documentation also is displayed in
a hint window, when moving the mouse over source code.

Just tried this too and that's cool! If it works reliable it is
definitely a nice thing. Though it does not redeem the missing documenation.