[Lazarus] Development of other revision control

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:35:46 CEST 2012

On 13 April 2012 20:28, Dawson <abu_joseph at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> What is missing is the functionnality to create a new repository from the
>> current project.
>
> I totally agree. In fact that seems to be a big problem with every gui
> implementation that I've seen so far, including the standalone
> applications.

IntelliJ IDEA does this without any problems if you are using a Git
repository. I haven't tried IntelliJ IDEA with SubVersion or Mercurial
though. Like I mentioned before, take a look at IntelliJ IDEA and
Eclipse IDE's. They have been around for ages and have pretty good SCM
integration support. I am sure you can learn a lot from then and get
get a good idea of a working SCM API for a IDE like Lazarus.

  - Graeme -