[Lazarus] Compiling fixes

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:28:54 CEST 2012

On 16 April 2012 09:13, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 08:10:18 +0100
> Richard Mace <richard.mace at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > Is make clean all the correct command line for the 1_0 fixes branch?
> > I want to have everything compiled. Including all components.
>
> There is no command to build all components, because some components
> do not compile with all compiler versions and target OS.
> There is a command to build many components: bigide
>
> > If I do the above command it seems to miss off the sqldb components?
>
> make clean bigide
> or
> make -C components/sqldb
>

> Mattias

Thanks Matias, that worked for sqldb
I've got the same problem with a component called "lnet" which the
following command will compile, but I then need to keep installing that
package again with the IDE.

make -C components/lnet

I'm happy to install it manually if needed, just was wondering if it could
be automated. I want to help with the testing of the "fixes 1_0" as much
and as easily as I can :)

Richard