[Lazarus] Error while compiling resources

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:29:53 CEST 2012

Hi Mattias,

Sorry, I was a bit rude (late) last night.

Thanks for the help. ;)

I have fpcres.exe installed in

C:\lazarus\fpc\2.6.0\bin\i386-win32

I have appended this onto my Path through My
Computer->Properties->Advanced->Environment Variables->System
variables->Path
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\lazarus\fpc\2.6.0\bin\i386-win32

I'm still getting "Radmin.lpr(19,1) Error: Error while compiling resources"

Kind regards,

Dave