[Lazarus] Error while compiling resources

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:43:07 CEST 2012

On 17 April 2012 22:57, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> It is saved to your temp directory and compiled there.

Yes, of course.

> Can you compare the two directories (temp and saved) and tell where the
> difference is?

Lazarus is running on a Virtualbox Virtual Windows XP guest on an
Ubuntu derivative host.

The temp folder is on the Windows virtual Hard Drive, but the Project
files are on the Shared Directories on the Linux system where they are
accessible to my Linux Lazarus.

Copying the files into the My Documents Folder of the XP user sorted
out the problem and the test project now compiles.

Thanks all!