[Lazarus] Non-lcl-designer design question

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Thu Apr 19 18:14:52 CEST 2012

On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 17:59 +0200, Sven Barth wrote:
> On 19.04.2012 15:12, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> > On 19-4-2012 14:51, Reimar Grabowski wrote:

> >> You mean this old, little VCS that had so many problems on windows and was superseded by Bazaar because Bazaar just works? ^^
> >
> > Yep, git's not that useful if you want to submit patches on windows to
> > Lazarus/FPC svn... perhaps bazaar solved that problem...
> >
> > Thanks for brightening up my day and bringing up git. Perhaps somebody
> > can start another unicode thread or a documentation dicussion to really
> > heat up things around here...
>
> The Git discussions don't usually get as heated up as unicode or
> documentation discussions ^^

You think?

Maybe that's because the people that normally join the git discussion
have grown older and know that they better could not react anymore. ;)

Maybe you should have a look in the archive for some other
git-discussions. (Or better not, and just continue what you were doing
before this distraction. For example: have a look at the nonlcldesigner
for iOS)

Joost