[Lazarus] TImage - Getting image properties in 'canvas space'

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:39:01 CEST 2012

On 19 April 2012 19:29, Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The DestRect property/function of TImage that is the reason of this thread
> was moved to public and this property doesn't even exist in Delphi (like the
> OnPaint event for TImage)...

And as you should very well know, the core developers of the Lazarus
project do not live by the same rules as everybody else. They don't
need to justify any of the changes they make.

And if you read this thread in detail, other developers raised concern
over Mattias's change - yet he still sees nothing wrong with it, so
his change will probably stay.

Different rules for different people. But this is not my project, so
my opinion is worth nothing here. I'll give this thread a rest now.

  - Graeme -