[Lazarus] TImage - Getting image properties in 'canvas space'

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Thu Apr 19 20:12:36 CEST 2012

On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:19:39 +0200
Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 19 April 2012 14:39, Reimar Grabowski <reimgrab at web.de> wrote:
> > It is possible to access members that should be hidden but you must enable access to every protected/private member you want to access explicitly.
>
> And this is exactly what I have done in Object Pascal.
Not quite. You have granted access to ALL protected members and not explicitly for single members. That's quite a difference. Either you fail to understand the difference between your 'hack' and what Java reflection does or you ignore it. Either way your way and the Java way are not 'exactly' the same.
Nothing wrong with your code if it does what you need but your above statement is just not correct.

R.