[Lazarus] How do I debug wince LCL?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:32:13 CEST 2012

One nice way to debug it is compiling LCL-WinCE for the Win32
operating system. I made it work in desktop Windows to be able to
debug problems there. Unfortunatelly most of the remaining bugs do not
reproduce in desktop Windows and therefore are related to differences
between the WinCE API and Win32 API, so this won't help that much.

Another debug solution is using DebugLn.

Yet another one is using GDB tui interface from the command line. The
last time I used that was a long time ago, so I don't remember that
much anymore. In the forum there is a stiky post about that in the
WinCE section.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho