[Lazarus] How do I debug wince LCL?

Paul van Helden paul at planetgis.co.za
Thu Apr 26 17:13:39 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

Thanks, I deleted some breakpoints and placed new ones and the debugger now
works fine with external .dbg (not on device).

I also found this in the docs for changing the exe location:
--eval-command="set
remotedirectory \Storage Card\Program Files\My Program\bin" and set the
Debug_Startup_Options to that value but the compiled exe still goes to
\gdb. But this not a major problem any more because my exe is so much
smaller. Awesome!

Thanks a stack,

Paul.