[Lazarus] Editor Toolbar as default package

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat Apr 28 19:31:27 CEST 2012

On 28/04/2012 18:06, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 27 April 2012 16:09, Martin<lazarus at mfriebe.de>  wrote:
>> Well you can configure them. Assign back to the middle, and forward to ctrl
>> middle
>
> No  i can't reassign them, because the middle button is already used
> very often as a Paste command (standard behaviour in X11, and very
> useful).

Well that is your priority.
I was merely pointing out an alternative.

use ctrl-middle and ctrl-right mouse? (since ctrl left is jumping to a
new target, the ctrl key is already involved...)

There is also a window, displaying the entire jump history. allowing you
to directly jump to any of the entries.

--
Just to point out, none of them have anything to do with anyone liking
to have the 2 buttons (as part of the toolbar, or any other way). That

I pointed out other issues with the toolbar, that IMHO need to be
addressed, before making it a default. At the very least an option to
disable it. Otherwise it only reverses the problem, and people (who like
me, do not want it) will have do de-install it.