[Lazarus] Removing read-only files in FileUtil.DeleteDirectory ?

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:39:48 CEST 2012

On 29-4-2012 13:28, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Regarding issue #21855
>   http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=21855
>
> I am planning to reject the patch but I would like to have other
> opinions, too.

Actually, I'd like to have the possibility to delete an entire directory
with read only files without having to recursively remove the read only
attribute first.... just as long as it doesn't do so by default.

Can e.g. be handy for backup programs removing old backup trees...

Oh, and thanks for asking the list, Juha!

My 2 cents,
Reinier