[Lazarus] Playing audio files - which package do you prefer?

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Sat Aug 4 21:59:49 CEST 2012

Hi again,

I found interesting page for Free Pascal and SDL:
http://www.freepascal-meets-sdl.net/

I am testing SDL now, API is very simple and works amazing, but I am
puzzled with dependencys. To compile my project (ubuntu linux) I must
install libsdl1.2-dev, libsdl-mixer-dev (those librarys are obvious),
but why libopenal-dev (I saw this as another lazarus audio component)
and libsmpg-dev? How to distribute those librarys? On windows I can
put it into application directory but how about linux? Does it also
work?

Regards