[Lazarus] ImagesforLazarus problem

Chavoux Luyt chavoux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 02:22:18 CEST 2012

Hi Everybody

When I want to compile (and install) the ImagesforLazarus package, I get an
error: Error: Duplicate identifier "IMAGESFORLAZARUS"
I am trying to install the glScene package and need this package to be
installed first. Any ideas why?

In the source code I see this:
"
{ This file was automatically created by Lazarus. Do not edit!
This source is only used to compile and install the package.
}

unit ImagesforLazarus;

interface

uses
  IS THIS CORRECT?->ImagesforLazarus, LazBMP, LazJPG, LazPNG, LazPNM,
LazTGA, LazXPM,
LazarusPackageIntf;
"
Is it correct for the unit to "use" itself? If I comment out the
"ImagesforLazarus" part, and then recompile the unit, it asks to reload
file from disk and then simply ignore the file I just saved, reverting back
to the original file somehow.  (If I say to ignore the files from disk, it
still gives me this same error message).

Thanks
Chavoux