[Lazarus] Splitter autosnap

Keith Allpress kaller at ihug.co.nz
Sun Aug 12 15:26:30 CEST 2012

I am not sure if this is a feature request or bug,  but when I put a
splitter between two panels, the right hand side does not snap to margin
when the splitter approaches the edge. (The Lazarus documentation is crazy
wrong BTW.). I found that if I make the left panel left aligned, or the
right panel right aligned, you get the snap behavior, but it can't be done
on both sides together because one panel has to be alclient aligned. It
seems crazy that a splitter cant be moved across its range. I don't know
what the Delphi behavior is but if Delphi doesn't then it should. Any ideas
please?

kaller at ihug.co.nz