[Lazarus] Merging of PDF files

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Aug 1 16:10:21 CEST 2012

On 08/01/2012 02:54 PM, zeljko wrote:

> Yes, there are various apps which can do that, but I've asked about
> some api/component which can be included into application.

I once tried some of them. Most simply don't work (being printers to PDF
files) and some installed nasty addware stuff. I gave up at that time.

Maybe you could try to install FinePrint (which I know works fine, but
supposedly Windows-only), have it collect the print output of printed
PDF files and have FinePrint print to a PDF printer.

-Michael