[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release candidate 1 available for download

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:41:09 CEST 2012

On 1-8-2012 23:35, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> The Lazarus team is glad to announce that Lazarus 1.0RC is available for download at the SourceForge download page:
<snip>
> Minimum requirements:
> Windows:       98, 2k, Vista, 7, 32 or 64bit
Mmm, Win98.... interesting.
And no Win XP ;)

(And, just for interest, if win98 is supported, why isn't NT4 supported?
I know they're different code bases but are the NT4<>Win2K differences
bigger than Win98<>Win2K?)

<snip>
Anyway, congrats and many thanks to all for the hard work!

Regards,
Reinier