[Lazarus] Change the default name of an event handler

Yann Bat batyann811 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:26:40 CEST 2012

> The default component name is fetched from the
> TProjectFileDescriptor.DefaultResourceName.

Thanks. But it seems that creating a new TDataModule descendant is harder
than creating normal components (I have problems with streaming of events).
So I change my mind. I will use normal data module with special component
on it.

> I increased the minimum size in the IDE for TDataModule to 150x150.

Thanks again. This is a very good point because, with my KDE desktop, the
window was so small that the window close button and the window menu button
are separated by a title bar of 3 or 4 pixels only : unreadable and
undragable.