[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release candidate 1 available for download

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 2 18:20:06 CEST 2012

Am 2012-08-01 23:35, schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> The Lazarus team is glad to announce that Lazarus 1.0RC is available for download at the SourceForge download page:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/lazarus/files/

I just found out that persistent blocks are fixed now
so that they are no longer used as search default too!
Who did this change?
I want to thank him very much for it.
Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!

Now the last missing feature (compared to Turbo Pascal) is to
be able to extend the default search string to the right with the cursor key.
But that's only a goody on top, the main part is very handy now.