[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release candidate 1 available for download

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 23:17:57 CEST 2012

hey guys , my first post in the list.

I am happy to report that Lazy seems to run well on my Macbook Air with latest Lion (not mountain Lion) . I could not believe the amount of things you added when I saw your release notes , awesome amount of stuff. Especially the CustomDrawn components, I was thinking making some for a OpenGL GUI for a component library I am planning to port from python called "Morpheas" . I am still super noob but I find the wiki and documentation very helpful so its a matter of time before I kick start my project.

I would like to thank you for this amazing product. I used to be a Delphi user long time ago and I always though that Lazy would be a cheap imitation of Delphi and I am so glad I am proven wrong. I see the massive work you have done with this, and I feel extremely happy and proud to be a pascal coder.

Thanks and keep rocking !