[Lazarus] Inno Setup no longer supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:08:11 CEST 2012

On 03/08/12 09:43, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> HI,
>
> On 2 August 2012 18:38, Reinier Olislagers <reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ehmm.. I'm trying to contain myself, but WHY does Lazarus 1 and 1+ even
>> support Win9x/ME anymore?
>
> Because not everybody feels the need to "fix" what isn't broken. Why

Lol, you owe me a new keyboard.  No updates for 6 years from MS, no
journalling filesystem (no ntfs).  Stop talking out of your backside.

I personally think it's immoral to support these operating systems.
People should be forced away from them for their own good (security
wise), since they obviously know no better.  By supporting them, you
just drag out the process.

Henry