[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release candidate 1 available for download

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:19:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 3 August 2012 14:05, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1 August 2012 22:35, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>>
>> Please, let me know if you find any problems with these release candidates.

I see the "lazarus-1.0RC1-0-src.tar.gz" file includes a
Makefile.compiled (dated 16 March) in the
<laz>/components/chmhelp/packages/idehelp/ directory. Surely the
source code archive shouldn't contain any *.compiled files?

Could this possibly be the reason why the IDE didn't auto-compile the
LHelp file like it should, and then use the CHM help as first choice?

  - Graeme -