[Lazarus] Inno Setup no longer supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:49:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 3 August 2012 17:23, Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Also it's magnificient to see a NT based OS booting so lighting fast even on
> a VM :D (I myself have not yet tried it on hardware, but others have and
> it's getting more stable by the week)

I love that too. Does it beat Ubuntu though - I'll have to try it
again. Currently on my system (real hardware not a VM) with a SSD boot
drive, Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit boots from the GRUB menu to the Unity
desktop (fully loaded) in 2 seconds. It's bloody awesome to see!  :-)
Unfortunately OpenSUSE 12.1 on the same hardware doesn't even come
close to that boot time!

  - Graeme -