[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release candidate 1 available for download

Salvatore Coppola coppolastudio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:54:39 CEST 2012

LinuxMint LMDE 201204 with MATE and mintMenu 64bit
FPC 2.6.0. from debian repository
lazarus_1_0_RC1 from svn
built without problem
customizing IDE color work only with the combobox
i.e.
not all the items are selectable from the sourcebox
for instance
Text block, Folded code marker, Assembler, Execution point, and other YES
Reserver word, String, Symbol, Number, Default text and other NO

Salvatore