[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release candidate 1 available for download

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Aug 4 01:02:29 CEST 2012

On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 23:38:04 +0100
Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:

> On 03/08/2012 23:18, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:05:46 +0100
> > Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Can you give me the place where it says help is working "out of the
> > box"?
> >
> It looks this was the first message to use the phrase:
> http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2012-August/075176.html

Thanks.
There was no claim that help works out of the box everywhere.
I can only remember me saying that offline help now works in
some installers.
I guess the official packages of Linux distros will update in a few months.

The help is neither perfect, nor complete. There is still a lot of
room for improvements. IMO it is a big step further compared to 0.9.30.

Mattias