[Lazarus] Please remove Arabic language from the release version

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 13:04:47 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure about other languages, but I've learned that e.g. Russian terms
> are so long, that they are almost unused in practice.

It not that they are unused, but the differences in grammar structure make it
hard to create both semantically adequate and concise translation.
Longer translation, even if accommodated by the UI, seems difficult to
comprehend.
I have more than once encountered the scenario in which student asks me where
a certain option is located,
I reply "do not remember, try switching language to English and
looking again" --
and this advice helps!

--
Alexander S. Klenin