[Lazarus] Please remove Arabic language from the release version

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 18:25:43 CEST 2012

On 4 August 2012 12:17, Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
> Q: how many languages have *really* native computer terms?

Afrikaans is one such language. I have a rather large Afrikaans
Computer Term dictionary covering every computer topic I could think
of. There are also a few Universities in South Africa that teach
computer science in Afrikaans - text books and all. I have such
textbooks for Modula2 and Pascal. So yes, Afrikaans has 100% native
terms for the computer related subjects, and so too it has native
names  science, biology (eg: plant names) etc. I'm teaching my 3 year
old son Afrikaans now, and it is amazing how damn confusing the
English language is. Afrikaans is a much better defined language
compared to English. You also don't have the same Afrikaans word that
means two different things like you often find in English (or two
words that sound exactly the same but spelled differently).

  - Graeme -