[Lazarus] LCL not accessible for blind users

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 5 18:43:10 CEST 2012

Since the last time this topic came up the LCL was extended with the
necessary basic (widgetset independant) code for accessibility handling.
Currently only support for Mac OS X is implemented though. For further
information please look here:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LCL_Accessibility

Regarding the two conditions you mentioned:
I don't know whether condition one is/can be satisfied, but condition
two would be the platform dependant implementation of the accessibility
interface that is still missing yet as mentioned above for Windows (and
Linux).

Regards,
Sven