[Lazarus] Right tool for the job?

Ian Godman ian at gravytrain.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 13:35:50 CEST 2012

C / C++ is NOT recommended of anything. there is always a better choice
(true of most things in IT and quite a few in life).

C is popular because it is popular and a reluctance of developers to
move away from what they are familiar with.

However because of the large user base the support for C is much better.

The right tool for the job is always a matter of opinion and experience
so the choice is yours and only your experience will tell you if it was
good or bad.