[Lazarus] OT Re: Please remove Arabic language from the release version

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sun Aug 12 12:35:20 CEST 2012

Am 2012-08-12 03:28, schrieb Avishai:
> I couldn't agree with you more about English :)  But it seems like the whole world wants to learn English (or American which is a completely different language).  Very strange, but such is life.  I have one foot in the West and one foot in the Middle East.

Well, whatever you choose to be *the* international language you will always find drawbacks.
But I would see it as a chance that now nearly everybody on earth learns a language that allows
at least rudimentary communication. Of course, even english has multiple dialects. It is different
in England, India, (south) afrika, US (and there again differences across the country), etc.
But  with the growing global communication there will be a minimum english that nearly everybody
understands. What else could be *the* international language? English is quite easy to learn
(at least the fundamentals). What could be an alternative?