[Lazarus] Call for translations updates for 1.0 release and pending Portuguese translation removal

Valdas Jankūnas zmuogs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 21:34:19 CEST 2012

2012.08.03 01:08, Maxim Ganetsky rašė:
> Hello.
>
> Now that Lazarus 1.0 RC1 is out it is time to review and update
> translations for it.
>
> Please check out fixes branch
> (http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/branches/fixes_1_0 ), review and
> update your translations and attach updates (as full PO files, not
> patches) to our bugtracker. Mark your reports with Lazarus version
> clearly in order to avoid confusion.

Is there differences (in i18n files) between "branches/fixes_1_0" and
"trunk"? After "svn up" both says "Updated to revision 38228"...

If so, is there automated way to transfer (replace in target) translated
strings from one to another tree of files? I'm asking because I have
translations updates for trunk.

If no, can I send translations from trunk as translations for
"branches/fixes_1_0"? Or they automatically "trunk" ->
"branches/fixes_1_0" in server?

--
   Valdas Jankūnas