[Lazarus] Lazarus shortcuts conflict with windows shortcuts

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 13:40:25 CEST 2012

On 15-8-2012 13:34, Martin wrote:
> On 15/08/2012 07:18, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> On 15-8-2012 0:49, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>>> That is making a mountain out of a mole heap. The problem of this
>>> thread is not really a problem at all. Changing shortcuts are quick
>>> and easy already.
>> Morning all,
>>
>> @Martin: having an export (and import?) utility that needs to be
>> maintained as well versus a settings tool that needs to be maintained
>> wouldn't be too much difference, I'd think?
> Probably not. The code to write the XML already exists. It may need
> minor modifications, but it probably will still be only one
> implementation. Then there are 2 buttons.
> The command-line isn't XML, it cant use that code.
I don't understand "The command-line isn't XML"? It can use the same
units to write the XML config as other existing code (just like lazbuild).

Anyway, I'll shut up now - seems my suggestions were not well
received... which is no problem either, I'm busy delving into the depths
of documenting FPC's zipper classes right now anyway ;)