[Lazarus] Lazarus shortcuts conflict with windows shortcuts

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 15 22:32:27 CEST 2012

Am 15.08.2012 17:51 schrieb "Martin" <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:
>> > 1. I hope you realize by now Lazarus doesn't store its settings in the
>> > registry. AFAIK, the only Lazarus-related things in the registry are
the
>> > file associations.
>
> Only file-associations
> And the installer info (so it is listed for uninstall)
>
> No actual config

And I personally hope it stays that way, because currently one can easily
install (!) multiple Lazarus distributions side by side (by just changing
the primary config path before one starts Lazarus). It's already annoying
enough that a new installation overwrites the old installation record...
(but this is because of Windows' install system)

Regards,
Sven