[Lazarus] The forum and forms, and accidental reloads.

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 03:04:19 CEST 2012

2012/8/15 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:
> Does anyone have an idea?
>
> I am using firefox. If I fill out any form on any website (including
> textfields) and I accidental navigate away (e.g.) browser back) then I can
> go and use the opposite (browser forward) to get back to the page with the
> form. And firefox restores the text, that I already typed.
>
> But on the Lazarus forum I always loose everything that I typed.

This can only be the fault of the forum software.

There exists a firefox extension, its called "Lazarus" (sic!), it will
restore every form on every website you ever typed, even multiple
versions of the same text, it will save the current form immediately
before every new page load, before every button click and also in
regular intervals while typing and therefore most of the time it can
help you even if firefox crashed completely before you could submit
the form. IMHO one of the most useful FF extensions I have seen so
far.