[Lazarus] LazFreeType and documentation

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 09:16:11 CEST 2012

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:55 AM, leledumbo <leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id>wrote:

> Looks like there should be 2 files:
> - lazarus/lcl/lazfreetypeintfdrawer.pas
> - lazarus/components/lazutils/easylazfreetype.pas
>
> perhaps at the time the wiki was written, both files are merged as one, or
> the wiki contains typo.

The LazFreeType ib LazUtils is the implementation of freetype. The drawer,
is the LCL code that draw the FreeType.
The problem is that the drawer unit from the wiki does not exists, but
there is a file with similar name instead, but it's not the same.
I do not want to jump to any conclusion if the file name was renamed, or
maybe there is an error in the filename of the wiki.

> --
>
> --

Ido